Desperately seeking answers - possible Peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

MrLucky

Guys I know diagnosis online isn't possible or recommended, but I'd appreciate any comments whatsoever as I'm having psychological issues.. Basically because I just recovered from colorectal surgery after 20 months suffering with issues there and 6 weeks of recovery, and literally a couple of days into the jubilation of feeling mostly functional again this lump shows up...

If there is a God he's having a laugh at my expense!!  :P

Noticed the lump last Thursday.. it appeared overnight, left side of shaft, seems firm, below glans (hidden under fskin when flaccid), curves around shaft, more visible when erect, probably a cm length thin and narrow. Like a rice grain but bigger.

I have no penis curvature, no indentation (it's a protrusion), no pain, no obvious causal incident.

I'm 50yo and have pretty much ruled out cancer (fingers crossed) and doesn't seem shaped like a cyst.

Attached picture is from someone else recently posted - but similar looking lump.

Realistically.. does this sound like the beginning of Peyronies? Is there any hope it's a self-resolving injury?

Please tell me if you have ANY thoughts on this.

I'm super paranoid coming off the back of surgery.

I have booked a GP appointment for the morning.. but it's by phone and I will be on edge until I figure out what's going on.

Any self-help advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Adrian1234

You might be fine and not have anything to worry about. It's hard to tell. How was the doctor's appointment? I think that's the way to go. Although it may feel scary ... just keep in touch with doctors until you feel like you have had a good explanation as to what might be happening. Then take it from there. Good luck :)
dob: 1964, Peyronies Disease from 7/2020 Upward curve 80 degrees with hinging + lump.
Then graft insertion 5/1/2021