News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

New here

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierrel

Hi all!

After months of browsing the site i have finally decided its time to join.

I have had peyronies since 2016 and suffer daily mentally because of this condition.

I have scarring at the base all the way around but also i have what appears and feels to be a line of verticle scarring all way down the shaft from the  head to the base, one on each side, both get painful, almost like both corporous have ruptured , could this be possible?

Also does anyone else this type of scar? Most post i have read are different scarring from the verticle ones i have running along the topside, one on both sides.
Also anyone elses scarring at the base all the way around  ?

I hope joining this community will help me feel less alone with this condition, as its not something i can speak openly with to people.

I do have a partner but she gets quite frustrated at times with me talking about it, or checking my manhood all the time, especially after sex, it can really ruin the mood!

Sometimes i feel she diesnt understand! She says she wont leave but i am very insecure with my penis now.

Almost forgot to mention it has returned for a second time, in active phase again, i am very worried about the unknown of how it will affect my manhood this time around!! I have already lost a lot of girth amd length from the first time around. I feel like sex wont be the same for my partner anymore and she may leave one day!

Pierre

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Xavier99

I worked really hard at not pestering my wife about it and keeping it out of the bedroom. It's hard but there is a time and place.. a therapist and a little happy pill can take the edge off. I stopped ruminating as much when I got on Zoloft.. I just cut the pill 50mg in half once a day. No sexual side effects though I felt a little spacey and more depressed the first 6 weeks. Much better now and looking to ween off after covid..  How bad is your curve degree wise? Sounds like you're still able to have sex which is good. Do you know how the 2nd bought with Peyronie's started? Did you injure it or did it come out of the blue?  
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

Pierrel

Yes i am doing better than i originall6 was but got a way to go!
Im currently on sertraline for obssesive thoughts and also my depression in genral! Can have sex atm, i just worry i wont be able to after the secomd round...second round os from an injury duriing sex wheres it came out and hit my partners puboc bone quite hard causing us both pain and me another round of this horrible condition!
Glad to hear your ruminating has improved , how do you think youll fair coming off the zoloft?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions