Sensation loss?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mskd

Hi, I had the STAGE surgery in Vienna a little over 2 years ago. It looks normal, is completely straight and no ED. But I don't remember how the penis felt before the surgery. I've only had intercourse when drunk because I'm a little afraid of how the penis act in this state. When I have intercourse when drunk I can't feel anything. I also can baaarely feel the temperature, cold or hot water on the penis. Masturbation is like normal and I'm not circumcised.

Can anyone tell me if this is "normal" or maybe not so far from normal?

If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it.

kusher

It is very funny that this website keeps kuehhas marketing his fake and dangerous surgery method. Kuehhas is a disgrace to the medical profession. Without my consent, in 2017, kuehhas placed a metal inside my penis.  A nonabsorable suture on my penis. Every single day for 3 years I feel pain, discomfort and ed. The suture was put very very tightly. For everyone who's reading this: plz do ur research very carefully and do ur surgery with a doctor that is affiliated with university and hence monitored  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Mskd

I'm actually satisfied. Only thing negative is the loss of sensation. In my case of course.

Jack1909

Hello Mskd, if you say that masturbation is normal maybe it's, and luckily, just mental. Kind of normal after getting a surgery, seeing your Penis changed and all..
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Jack1909

Kusher I renew my advise, go on and think of how to fix things.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

ahmedeid

ihave complete loss of sensation in all penis  can the sensation back by time please help me . can nerves regenerate and i will feel like before ? what can i do or i must me wait for the time to recover ?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions