Does this sound like a lymphocele? Please help.

Previous topic - Next topic

agranderson2019

Hey guys. Hope all is well. I was having sex this weekend and there was a hard little lump that appeared on the side of my erect penis on the right side under the head about an inch. It was about the size of a small BB and it was moveable. I could push it around under the skin, it is definitely not attached to my actual penis. It was definitely tender to the touch and was uncomfortable to have sex with. After finishing, the hard lump is gone but there is squiggly veins that are puffy and in its place. It seems to show up when I'm erect?

I had another small bb sized lump that was moveable under the skin last year, but it never hurt like this one did? Its got me worried that it's painful as a lymphocele is supposed to be painless?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Has anyone dealt with this before? Can it turn into something more serious like Peyronies?

I really look forward to hearing from someone, thanks guys. God bless.
Male. 28 Years Old. Unsure if I have peyronie's disease or not?

Df1892

Had the same thing a couple years ago, it came back a few times and i just never worried about it. Untill now i just found out about peyronies disease and my anxiety gone crazy pelvic floor pain gone crazy and fear my penis is bending to the left. Much like your story except i cant get a full spontanious erection. The anxiety is haunting with this oeyronies stuff ive now realised ive had symotons for a few years and only just ordered some supplements and goin to do some manual traction.
Symtons for couple of years without knowing, downward curve when 70-80% erect, havent had full erection in a while, pelvic pain, cord like veins on shaft and below glans.

Pfract

I have no idea what this might be. But in my opinion if it persists I think you should see a doctor just for peace of mind!