How would I know if I have peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

soupinated

I definitely suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, have had Small Fibre Neuropathy since I was very young (I'm 27 now, and it's currently being treated).

What I'm not sure of is if I have peyronies. my curve is not sharp, but my penis seems to curve to the left starting at the very base, so it doesn't go straight out then curve left, but it straight away "leans" left. Then it curves left even more after that on the shaft. If straight out is 90 degrees, my erect penis points at 50 degrees, so I think I have a total 40 degree bend(?)(might be more, was probably only 90% hard when I measured). I have no pain at all.

Is it possible for peyronies to cause a bend starting from the part of the penis that is inside the body? That would explain how my erection seems to lean left immediately.

Are there any tests that I should get to definitively check that I have peyronies?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Ultrasound can diagnose.  Is this Lean/bend new or have you always had it?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jan.schaller1958

Yes, some doctors just diagnose by palpating the plaque but ultrasound is really best.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

soupinated

Quote from: TonySa on November 15, 2020, 08:07:24 PM
Ultrasound can diagnose.  Is this Lean/bend new or have you always had it?

Not new, pretty sure I've had it since my early teens. What makes me want to check is my history with SFN and Erectile dysfunction (mine is pretty bad). I watched Neoman on YT and he talks about neuropathy, Erectile Dysfunction and peyronies so I was wondering if mine are linked and if I should look deeper into my Erectile Dysfunction problems.

soupinated

Quote from: jan.schaller1958 on November 15, 2020, 10:36:37 PM
Yes, some doctors just diagnose by palpating the plaque but ultrasound is really best.

Okay thank you!