Talking to girls about peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

leaningtowerofpisa

Hello, I'm in college and one of my great fears is having a conversation with a girl about peyronies  (I know, I know, it just a matter of confidence and perspective). Has anyone had experience explaining what Peyronies is to a girl you just not (not an existing partner). I'm not really out in search of "banging lots of chicks" I would like to have sex as a bridge for intimacy, but obviously, I would like to not be caught up being self-conscious about Peyronies the whole time. Obviously, it comes down to just a nice gal who is understanding, but I'm still very scared to even put myself out there. I've been self-conscious for one thing or another most of my life and Peyronies is really just the next, worse iteration. I don't feel rejection so much as I do the feeling of personal shame, self-pity, embarrassment that comes with explaining such a thing, and not wanting to injure myself further during intercourse. I already just feel so... sad and pained to look at the Peyronies on myself, i really can't even imagine being in front of a girl. I'd like to before I return to college in person (probably in the fall with COVID) have improved my Peyronies aesthetically, reducing curvature, either using Xiaflex or surgery (to be honest surgery sounds more effective). But in the meantime, I'd still like to get my confidence in talking to girls. Any and all advice would be much appreciated, either about the psychological component mentioned or the physical treatment side.

Much thanks and love to all dealing with this horrible horrible affliction  
20y old. Pentox, healthy anti-oxidant diet. Stable, but no progress either.

TDix

How bad is your curve?  How long have you had it?  Confidence is key, and dealing with adversity, especially ones own body is an attractive trait to have.  Girls don't want a guy who throws his hands up when things get bad, they want someone willing to fight.  I am married, so I can't even imagine going through this as a single guy, but I believe I would still do all I could to fix what's broken  
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

jan.schaller1958

Hard to say. You could just not mention it, but if you're afraid she'll see it and think it's not right, I suppose you could explain it when the issue arises. If she turns you down over it and is unsympathetic, she's probably not one to get involved with anyway. You could find some imperfection about her too, that you didn't notice at first, but most guys aren't going to point it out. I guess all I can say is not to worry about it till it's a Problem. Then decide what to do.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

Anton36

Man wake up. You have still a dick. No one will ask you. Do not afraid even one night stand.
age 25
first symptoms: Flaccid Pain
official diagnosis 2017 after ultrasound
treatments tried All oral drugs

jan.schaller1958

Totally agree with Anton36.

You still have a functioning dick. Who cares what some girl thinks and, like he said, she personably won't even notice.  Don't make something a problem till it's a Problem.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

leaningtowerofpisa

Thanks, I suppose your right, it is time to man up and just face it. I would say my concern is more, how realistic is it to reinjure/activate inflammation again from intercourse. This is more what I should have asked. I would be fine dealing with Peyronies if it doesn't get worse. Is it generally safe to say if you're cautious you'll be alright?  
20y old. Pentox, healthy anti-oxidant diet. Stable, but no progress either.

TonySa

Just make sure your 90+% erect.  Also, avoid very rough sex (especially with them on top bouncing up and down on your dick as can slip out and they can land on your you crushing it).  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.