Been away for a while.. need some help and opinions

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereYou

Hey all, been away from the forum for a while, if you have not seen my previous posts, i've basically had issues for years, but did a ultrasound test back in July and it detected a small thickening.. I first did something 7 years ago which caused some issues at first but then has been stable for last 7 years, back in july it all worsened slightly hence finally getting the ultrasound test.

For me the main issues i've had all long is just weaker erection, ability to keep an erection, thinning in certain areas only slightly, i don't have a big curve or anything..

Back in July/August the major thing that was effecting me and the thing that got worse was the flacid state of the penis, just really bad hard flacid, deformity, just major deformity as penis is filling with blood, pretty curved when semi but then full erection not far off straight, lack of that nice flacid hang.

TO THE POINT:

So basically i've done nothing directly to treat this since finding out in july and nothing has got any worse now since July, i've been literally just getting on with my life and literally the last month my penis came back to its original nice flacid hang, and i started getting more night time erection, this was actually since i started a solid regimen to relax the pelvic floor through hindi squats, reverse kegels etc.. My penile state improved massively and it was nice to get consistent night time erection, although their not 100%.

Now last sunday i was itching my flacid penis maybe pretty aggressively and it starting turtling etc and since then the hard flacid has come back, the deformity, the night time erections have gone or when ive had them the quality has been basically a semi erection!!  Deformity when semi erect all came back.

I masturbated last sunday after i did it but not since as a way for me to 'rest' it, what should i do guys? Should i rest it and not masturbate and for how long if so?

Side note:
(With my situation, I believe a great deal of my problem is a MESSED up tight pelvic floor, it could actually be the pelvic floor which is causing me issues again in the last week, since i've been working out much more meaning more kegels, more stressful role in work meaning more unconscious clenching and my masturbations have worsened in the last few weeks to kegeling to much as opposed to reverse Kegel i normally do BUT i did notice the symptoms after the aggressive itching more)