Undifferentiated Spondyloarthritis, first symptom?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

Is it possible? Is it possible to have the first symptom as this in my penis without even knowing what this crap is? I also have "minor sclerosis" on my back, seen from X-Ray and confirmed by multiple doctors. They suspect something similar to this(undifferentiated spondyloarthritis) but i don't F^@$!ng understand how cruel some disease can be without getting seen in my F^@$!ng blood(I have nothing that represent a disease in my blood tests, RF and CRP came back negative on a second test).  For god's sake hit me with a test, be it genetic or cytokine test. I NEED TO GET TESTED FOR SOMETHING. I have little tiny sclerosis on my back and my penis gets hit first i don't understand this logic. Anyone? Anyone that has similar issue here?

HLA B-27 negative. Every. single. blood. marker. is . negative.

NeoV

Sorry to hear that man.. my joints became shot when PDS began. I had to wrap my elbow and wrists all day and had to quit weight lifting and other activities for over five years. That went away with the diet change fortunately and my joints are totally normal now. Sometimes I can't even believe it was that bad. Diehardpatriot had a similar experience.