How long do you leave DMSO on for?

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotyboi

2 Corinthians 12 : 7-10

I cannot change the past, but I can change the future, and in doing so, change the ultimate meaning of the past.

Mr man

Hello, Really good question. I use to leave it in all night, but my penis would be sweating all night. Leaving penis constantly clammy.

I'm going to try 30 mins. Will let you know how it goes. Any amount of time seems to be safe, but if your going to go the whole night. I recommend leaving it the following  night. so night 1 apply. Night 2 no treatment. Night 1 apply.  Etc etc.

Will add my formula is 3 parts DMSO, 1 part caster oil, and 1/2 part vitamin E oil. To reference strength.

Feel free to give me your own feedback. Am in the middle of puzzling this one out too.  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Mr man

Hello,
Have reduced the concentration of DMSO. Am able to leave it on all night. Wearing loose 100% cotton pyjamas. To prevent absorption of plastic clothing. Organic cotton is preferably. No underwear.

There have been no side effects.

This regime was adopted to save time. Takes about 6 mins to apply. Leave open for about 8 mins to allow complete absorption. Appears to continue working all night. Penis is dry by morning.

Everyone will develop there own routine fit there busy lives.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Scotyboi

Ah ok

Thank you for replying. I did not see your first post.

Do you make your own formula? I only have the already mixed aloe Vera mix.

And are you seeing any results
2 Corinthians 12 : 7-10

I cannot change the past, but I can change the future, and in doing so, change the ultimate meaning of the past.

Mr man

I make my own formula. Ingredients are readily available online. For a few pounds.

I bought a 50ml pipette bottle. For convenience of measuring the ideal dosage. For me that 12 drops, before undesirable symptoms occur. Mostly persistent penile sweating.

Results wise there is softening of lumps, but it's too soon to expect more. It's only been a couple of weeks. The first week was experimenting. To asitane the ideal dosage.

Don't worry. Am always posting.  If there is a breakthrough. you'll read it here..