Pump side by side

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownacurve

I was recently implanted with the AMS 700 CX. Obviously, not looking to change anytime soon. Or anytime ever, actually, this healing from concurrent excision/grafting reconstruction and pump implantation has been less fun than a tropical vacation. However, all the discussion of Ford vs. Chevy in implants has me curious. Can anyone point me to a side by side image of Coloplast and AMS pumps?  While this pump seems to be working well and I can easily manipulate it and find everything one handed, it is large and in charge of my nutsack, at least right now.

Thanks if you have the info.
60 Years Old, healthy and young for age, diagnosed 3 years ago. Verapamil by Levine, recommended for either plication or graft, but surgery cancelled. Abandoned hope for 2 years. Implanted AMS 700 CX October 2020. So far, so good.

SW01

I tried posting pictures here of both pumps side by side. They never would upload for some reason.

Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

TonySa

SW, would you try again or forward me the pic and I'll try?  Thxs!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

thrownacurve

Thank you for the information. Fortunately, after an absence, I can report my healing is complete, my penis is functioning, the implant 'pineapple' has nestled much more comfortably into my scrotum and the only real discomfort anymore was straddling the seat on my large Harley Davidson, and even that is nothing more than annoying and is rectified by a private pull down and rearrangement.  
60 Years Old, healthy and young for age, diagnosed 3 years ago. Verapamil by Levine, recommended for either plication or graft, but surgery cancelled. Abandoned hope for 2 years. Implanted AMS 700 CX October 2020. So far, so good.