Masturbation after surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

asiasi

26 days passed since nesbit surgery.
The doctor told me 4 weeks not to have sexual intercourse.

Am I allowed to masturbate now?

While having a full erection, I feel the Stitches that are in the middle.
The exposed Stitches area is completely Recovered.
Is it okay? Feel the Stitches inside?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

thecrookedone

Check with your surgeon. I would wait until 6-8 weeks , the standard waiting time in india is 12 weeks. But everyone has different healing time and if you heal early your surgeon will approve

Congenital Penile Curvature. Ventral. 80-90 degrees.

Plication Surgery - Aug 2022

peyroniesurprise

you should not masturbate at all because it is unhealthy.

if you really feel you have to do something, get a realistic fleshlight and thrust into it
31 yo, Hourglass Peyronies likely because of masturbation

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

TonySa

Unhealthy?  What are you taking about-using the fleshlight is also a  form of masturbation.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

peyroniesurprise

Well yes but actually no, the two are very different.

Thrusting into a realistic fleshlight (not the crazy texture ones) is as close as sex you can get. It actually feels closer to real sex than real sex with a condom does.

Jerking off is as completely opposed to sex as you can get because you're literally touching, fondling, stroking a penis to get aroused, stay aroused and ejaculate. I frequently compare it to homosexual sex.

But other than that, functionally speaking, the pressure on your penis when you grip it with your hand is very different and harmful than the pressure you get from a fleshlight. It's really about pounds/square inch, think a woman walking on a surface with high heels vs barefoot.

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

TonySa

Well, first of all you're assuming sex is only w a woman.  And no, other than you, no rational person thinks masturbation  is the same as gay sex.  btw, the term "homosexual" is derogative-especially in the context you are providing...that masturbation is like gay sex and therefore avoid...WOW!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

peyroniesurprise

Quote from: TonySa on November 13, 2020, 07:20:19 PM
Well, first of all you're assuming sex is only w a woman.  And no, other than you, no rational person thinks masturbation  is the same as gay sex.  btw, the term "homosexual" is derogative-especially in the context you are providing...that masturbation is like gay sex and therefore avoid...WOW!

You're free to disagree, the point about grip is irrefutable. You will only get a normal, natural and healthy grip with a silicone vagina. Hand is too much and uneven pressure.

justflyawaynow

Quote from: asiasi on November 07, 2020, 09:00:47 AM
26 days passed since nesbit surgery.
The doctor told me 4 weeks not to have sexual intercourse.

Am I allowed to masturbate now?

While having a full erection, I feel the Stitches that are in the middle.
The exposed Stitches area is completely Recovered.
Is it okay? Feel the Stitches inside?

Don't do it!

I made the mistake of doing it after a few weeks because I couldn't stand it any longer and it hurt really bad. I think I popped a Suture as well but never told the dr. So now after a few years I have a slight curve to the right that I feel is likely a missing suture. Just wait it out. I also had frequent painful errections while recovering and figured masturbation would fix that. Only ice  packs and cold showers helped.