What is wrong with my penis and can I help it?

Previous topic - Next topic

answ3r3d

Hello my penis is having some erection issues. I cannot maintain a full on erection when standing up, thus my dick is lacking in length when standing.  I can only get fully hard when I am sitting and spreading my legs. I think this is because the bottom of my penis is too weak to support the rest of my penis. What I mean is the base of my penis that goes inside my body is significantly thinner than the rest of it. I think this is because when I was young I would grip around the base of my penis with my thumb and index finger hard like a cock ring. I also used to be addicted to jerking off and I think the abuse has caught up to me.

So my main problems are the base is too weak, the entire left side of my penis is weaker and not as long as the right side, my penis has ribs on it, and it is very difficult for me to reach 100% erection even when sitting. My penis also looks worn down I think, can see many veins and the tissues. I have to do the kegal flex thing so I can get hard enough to take measurements.  I think all of my problems came from jerking off too hard too often or doing bad abusive things to my penis when I was younger and my penis was not fully grown yet.

These problems are not so bad I guess, I can still have sex, but I know my penis is not as effective because it is not reaching it's potential size. Having sex standing is difficult.  I just would like to know if there is some way I could repair my penis so that I can stay hard standing better and have better erections and therefore my dick is bigger during sex?. I think if I could do that, I would be very pleased with my penis size, but right now I am just ok with it. So what could I do? I don't want to really have surgery. If I didn't jerk off or have sex or anything for a few months would that maybe improve it?  
slight Left curve
Weakness of the left side of my penis
Hard flaccid started sometime in 2019

Heyyou

Hi
I have exactly the same issue it bend on the left base when semi erect
Did u do anything to fix it?
34 yrs Old
Single
Light to Moderate Peyronies Disease started July 2020 (undiagnosed)
Treatment - Some VED
Bend to the left when semi-erect
Developed ED for no known reason Jan 2021 requires constant physical stimulation
No Treatment tried for ED