A question for the people that had an implant

Previous topic - Next topic

Realvinni2000

A simple question: do you feel something when have sex?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **[\color]

Roddy

Aged 51 congenital curvature and then Peyronies onset, excision and grafting not successful,
Coloplast Titan implant on June 3rd, 2019 (aged 47) to correct a 90 degree bend
Dr. Mike Fraser - Glasgow, Scotland.

Realvinni2000

I mean, when you guys, for istance, do touch the surface of the shaft, there is still sensitivity? I fear, more then the further loss of size the loss of any sensation .  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with info such as
relationship status, etc

Tortão Pra Direita

Quote from: Realvinni2000 on October 30, 2020, 06:28:18 PM
I mean, when you guys, for istance, do touch the surface of the shaft, there is still sensitivity? I fear, more then the further loss of size the loss of any sensation .

I don't have an implant, but I think I can answer this question.
Yes, people with an implant do feel sensations. Your nerves aren't affected unless the surgeon really screwed them during your surgery. Just search for a high volume surgeon and your chances of something going wrong are very minimized.

You'll feel pleasure, cum, etc...  
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

thrownacurve

Bro, I just 18 days ago had not only an implant but basically a dick reconstruction due to Peyronie's.

Yes, I have sensation already, a couple numb spots but definitely already have sensation enough to feel a gentle touch is pleasurable.

60 Years Old, healthy and young for age, diagnosed 3 years ago. Verapamil by Levine, recommended for either plication or graft, but surgery cancelled. Abandoned hope for 2 years. Implanted AMS 700 CX October 2020. So far, so good.

Realvinni2000

Quote from: thrownacurve on October 30, 2020, 07:37:29 PM
Bro, I just 18 days ago had not only an implant but basically a dick reconstruction due to Peyronie's.

Yes, I have sensation already, a couple numb spots but definitely already have sensation enough to feel a gentle touch is pleasurable.

having peyronie for 20 years, life totally ruined by it, actually asked for this question  when my potency was just harmed but I can still a good erection (until 40 then a good erection with tadalafil  for some yers, then a new plaque and not even tadalafi do work anymore) I already read the outcome is the E.D, therapy can only slow down the progression in most people or alt it for a while.
The honest answer is that sensitity are all lost aside some pain due the surgery , they did not even the awareness that the penis was insert ..
I am alone ..having a wife and a marriage to save I guess that the option would be more consistent.
relationship status, etc

Stepone

Sensations in my implant were numbed by injections and the Nesbit surgery. But over the past 18 months since my implant, for whatever reason, I have gotten back more sensations. Perhaps it's from the increased use, LOL, perhaps it's nerve growth. I don't know what the reason is, but I do know that sex is the best it's been in 10 years and each month since my implant it has gotten better.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC