News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

New

Previous topic - Next topic

janwojtowicz

Age?57

did your medical doctor conclude? I have not visited a doctor.

How long have you had symptoms? I noticed in July 2019

What are your symptoms? Penis curves upwards back towards me below ridge.

What treatments have you tried and what were the results? Not really tried much apart from some limited massage.

Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment? I am in the UK so should not be an issue.

Are you in a relationship? Married

Looking for ideas and peoples experi3ences as to what has worked for them and where for me to start.

Thanks for allowing me on here. :-)
Aged 57, curvature since July 2019, not tried any treatments apart from some massage

Rocodile

Hi Janwijtowicz,

Sorry to hear you have this. I would say see a doctor in the first instance to get the diagnosis. It sounds like peyronies but you may feel a bit better once you know for sure and you will be referred to a urologist. Sounds like your bend is same place as mine. I have plaque on top that feels like it extends under the glans. I follow NeoV on YouTube and this forum. He suggests manual traction is best but to do it at your own risk. I don't know whether manual traction is useful though when the bend is near the end of the penis.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

jan.schaller1958

See a consultant and get a proper diagnosis. Once peyroines is diagnosed You can explore treatment options.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

TonySa

Welcome Jan, I'd get started by reading the survival guide and bringing your questions here.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.