Any advice would be extremely helpful

Previous topic - Next topic

IO2020

Hi guys any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated. I used a traction device for 3 days for 4 hours for a slight congenital curve which ive always had as i wanted to see if i could improve it a little. I have been in chronic pain while flaccid for last 4 days that hasnt lessoned Im worried i have caused nerve or permanent tissue damage the pain goes all through my penis but is sharper  in the head of penis and i can see brown spots in glans , has anyone experienced pain like this after traction Im guessing ive over done it. Its coming up to the 5th day constant pain. Is it likely to recover. Im very worried that ive caused permanent damage. Taking ibuprofen 400mg 3x daily for pain.
Any experience or advice?
Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post but was the only one with traction. Thanks in advance  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

Pain occurs in about a quarter of men doing traction, but sharp pain should be avoided IMO.
PMP gave me sharp pain below the glans and it took a week or longer to recover fully. Now I'm able to use it again without any pain, so it may be part of the adjusting process. That said, be very careful and ease back into it after healing.

Congenital curves have never been studied with traction, but my own personal opinion is that it should work. It has worked for my congenital curvature and the science makes perfect sense (the shorter side gets longer).

IO2020

Thank you neov, my main concern was potentially causing myself peyronies , I appreciate your responses and knowledge, thank you very much for your replies.  

IO2020

Any opinions on if there is any need to take any preventative measures for peyronies as ive noticed some inflammation and wouldn't be ideal having it ontop of my congenital curve , or is it a case of just giving it time to recover and stop thinking the worst?.
Thanks in advance