Pentox for how long?

Previous topic - Next topic

BadLuck

I'm curious how long a person with Peyronies should be taking Pentox for?  I have been on and off it since 2016.  My latest Uro doc said to discontinue it.  His logic is, "if you haven't seen any benefit in four years, you're not going to see any benefit, period."

So, to my fellow sufferers, how long have you been on Pentox?
Mid 50's
Diagnosed with Peyronies in 2014.
Treatments have included Verapamil injections, Pentox, and Xiaflex.
Currently using RestoreX

Xavier99

6 months and it didn't do anything for me unfortunately. I did stabilize but I don't think it had anything to do with pento.  
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

DarthPronius

I used pentox 400mg 2x per day for over a year, but didn't see any particular benefit (I still have plaques).

Some of the plaques shrank after about 8 months... was it bc of Pentox?? I'm not sure. I was also using CoQ10, Vit E, and a pile of other supplements.
Age 37. First symptoms Jan 2019. Small (4mm) calcified plaque near head, and narrowing near plaque, last 1/3 of shaft. Used pentox for 1 year. Still using tadalafil 5mg, coq10. VED & mild traction helping w/ erection quality

jan.schaller1958

I took Pentox for 1-2 years (it's been so long I forgot). I never thought it did a thing. But my Peyroines improved during this time (hour glassing went away and girth returned) so I can't say affirmatively it did nothing. I just don't know. I still have a box of them from 2017
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

BadLuck

Jan, what else were you doing during this time that may have lent to the improvement?

Mid 50's
Diagnosed with Peyronies in 2014.
Treatments have included Verapamil injections, Pentox, and Xiaflex.
Currently using RestoreX

AlterEgo

Quote from: jan.schaller1958 on October 27, 2020, 01:15:17 PM
I took Pentox for 1-2 years (it's been so long I forgot). I never thought it did a thing. But my Peyroines improved during this time (hour glassing went away and girth returned) so I can't say affirmatively it did nothing. I just don't know. I still have a box of them from 2017
Jan what else were you doing?
42 male
main symptoms are hollow feeling shaft
scar tissue on corporas shown on ultrasound
Loss of girth, weak flaccid skin sensitive

jan.schaller1958

I wasn't doing anything. But, as soon as I get over my head injury I'm having Xiaflex injections.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS