Anybody uses magic wand?

Previous topic - Next topic

McChicken94

Yo, most of you people probably know I have been in active phase for years and still getting worse. Lately I am rebuilding my life, trying to be less bitter and starting to see a reasonable solution in an implant. That said, I will have to save for that and things will be difficult from here as I am still progressing and have a difficult time relaxing now worrying I might end up being too late. So I was very suicidal again lately, but after waking up today and again drinking a lot, smoking pot and building up the courage to commit suicide I still didn't do it and now woken up pretty hung over I still do not want to end it. I treated myself today on something I feel I deserve and can give me a little peace long term. I bought myself a magic wand. Does anybody have any experience with this?? I often avoid masturbation cause it tends to make me worse if I am not carefull. With a fleshlight it is even worse. So I think being able to cum from vibrations alone will relief a lot of tension for me without having to beat up my penis at all anymore. Other than that I will try again with VED only this time I will not follow the complete protocol of pumpibg and deflating. Instead I will pump up till I get close to erect inside the tube then quit for the day and do this every single day. It may not do crap, but it will at least never be enough to cause furtber damage like I always did before whenebrr I tried to stick with VED even on low tension. But anyway.. do you peoplr know about magic wand? Does it feel good? I would think the vibrations can only help in bloodflow and sensation and might have somewhat of a good impact on the nerves and veins. And if not at least I will have a new way to relieve sexual tension. And for those who have experience... do yoy also have the hummingbird male attachment? It looks amazing and I canninly imagine how great it would feel, but I do think it looks rather tight even tho I aint big by any means. I would rather have a larger size that fits loose than constrict my penis in any way. So are these bigger sized hummingbird attachments available?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Olive

How did you hurt yourself with VED?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions