Congenital or PE? NSFW pictures

Previous topic - Next topic

domictoretto

Hello,

Lately I've been experiencing discomfort or pain mostly on the left side of my penis, couple months (2-3) ago while working I've been hit with a metal hook in the crotch, experienced sharp pain right afterwards which went away after 2 minutes.

Mostly it is discomfort/itching, rarely pain. I would feel this sometimes before but only for short period of time. Lately it has increased, some days I don't feel anything unusual, but some days there is discomfort/slight pain. I became worried since my flacid  penis started to look weird, I am not sure is there a slight hourglassing, or my vein got inflated. Maybe it's only in my head and I am over stressing it. That's the reason why I am here to find out I guess with educated opinion.

I've had this congenital curve as long as I remember. I was circumcised at age 16 and doc said that I had a congenital curve.

There is a scar on left side, but I don't remember if it was there since day one.

I am going to see an urologist soon, in addition I am on the survival guide with L-Carnitine, Q10 and L-Arginine.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

domictoretto

TonySa

I'd take objective measurements per the guide do you can track any changes if they occur.  As well you may try an oral NSAID or even apply generic voltaren gel to the site of pain.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

domictoretto

Quote from: TonySa on October 19, 2020, 02:36:48 PM
I'd take objective measurements per the guide do you can track any changes if they occur.  As well you may try an oral NSAID or even apply generic voltaren gel to the site of pain.

Thank you for your response TonySa. I made measurments of it. I will make them once more when one month has passed.

I am wondering if there is any visible signs of PE, for more experienced eye, or my dingdong looks normal.

The hourglassing occurs only partly, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

Pfract

Curious that you say that you were circumcised at the age of 16. Why so late, if i may ask? And if you always had that curvature...... do you want to keep it or you are interested in correcting it?

domictoretto

I had a problem getting the skin through the penis head, doesn't matter erect or flaccid. Skin circle was too narrow, if I can explain it simply.
Actually I like it like that.
But I got a little bit worried after feeling some discomfort/pain and reading about Peyronies Disease.