Scars : how do they feel?

Previous topic - Next topic

KC2

How do you feel your penile scars?

My symptoms:

Over sensitivity - I touch very softly my penis at relaxed situations when flaccid, and  when going above the scarred area I feel extreme over sensitivity tiggling with pain at the same time.

Burning: for many hours during the day, I feel a burning sensation at the scarred area.

During erection: I feel the erection painful at the point of the scarring. Like if the scar, prevents the penis from expanding at that area, which gives me significant  pain.

How do you feel your scars?
What symptoms/feelings you get from having a penile scar?

30 years old, experienced penile scarring after an injection that caused a 6-6:30 hour erection while 25

TonySa

What kind of scars are you referring to, from surgery or a cut?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

KC2

I developed a half band shape scar on my penis, following an injection for diagnostic Ultrasound  which caused an erection that lasted 6 hours, and resolved by itself.

The scar developed at the site of the injection affecting only the left cavernous body.

The scar still feels the same, although 6.5 years have passed.

30 years old, experienced penile scarring after an injection that caused a 6-6:30 hour erection while 25

shrunken_dick

Tomorrow I am going to have a doppler test. At this point, I am anxious about doing further damage to my penis. Please suggest what I should do?  
29 year old. I was taking 400 Mg spironolactone to treat hair loss. Xanax withdrawal in combination with spironolactone shrunk my penis from 6" to 4".
I am seeking information about the sliding technique.

TonySa

It's highly unlikely to have any damage from an ultrasound test if erect and none if flaccid.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.