traction or VED?

Previous topic - Next topic

chefcasey

Hi I'm new here. 26 yrs old and just diagnosed with Peyronies Disease   although I began noticing symptoms about 3 months ago.

My case: So far the earliest signs were hourglassing right below the circumcision scar down to about an inch above the base.  At first it was only flaccid but now it is more noticeable erect.  The erect length hasn't been affected much, still at 6.75" such as before Peyronies Disease, yet i have noticed lost girth from the hourglassing and small dents running up the side of the shaft. I haven't noticed any real curvature yet and  I have no pain and no problem getting or maintaining erection.  My supplements currently include: L-arginine, ACL, natural vit-e, fish oil, and a daily men's multiple.  I am also trying to get on pentox as soon as possible.

My question: as far as traction and or VED therapy, would someone such as myself benefit from increased girth more so from traction rather than VED? I have read Dr. Levines study and seen the results from traction and improved hourglass deformity, as well as some who have seen girth gains on this site, although I have not read of any girth or hourglass improvement from the VED therapy. I'd appreciate any answers or your own personal opinions on which is best for me.  Thanks

MikeSmith0

Everyone's experience is pretty unique - so you might just have to try both to see which you are more comfortable with.  Small studies with positive outcomes (even if they are in  peer reviewed journals) are not always that reliable.    Also, your lifestyle will affect this.  If you do not have a chance to wear this at least 4 hours per day, there's no point to use it.  If you do not have the time to use the VED and put the lube in it and then wash it out every day, etc... then it's probably not worth investing in that.  

People on here have had success with both.