Does Extra Tunical Grafting disappear?

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier99

For me personally I've settled on no treatment .. but curious has anyone had Extra Tunical Grafting and it didn't disappear? I just asked my uro if it was a possibility to go along w/ Plication and this is what he said...

Extra tunical grafting is a possibility but it is rarely done because the graft material typically disappears over time.  
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

Benjamin62

I had it done with Dr Brian Christine.  I have no idea what your doctor is talking about.
As far as I know only two surgeons do this... with a synthetic graft material
Brian Christine in AL and Tom Lue in CA...

Your surgeon is misinformed.  If you have hourglassing get it fixed at the same time as the Plication!

Here's the video of my procedure...

https://youtu.be/noz7ppIDRLA
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

I had excision and grafting and the grafted area ended up being more narrow than my original girth.  However if Dr Lue has a technique to maximize girth, I would check it out as he seems very knowledgeable.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

peter123

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.