Peyronies healing itself

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocodile

What are the stats on Peyronies clearing up by itself? I've read a lot of medical sites that say sometimes it goes away on its own after 12 months or so. I can't find one example of someone who has had Peyronies Disease and then it went away.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

bustedchubb

I've seen a few accounts, at least, here on this forum where there was spontaneous healing.  Don't hold your breath though, its 13% or less.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Shafted

Quote from: bustedchubb on October 07, 2020, 04:36:56 PM
I've seen a few accounts, at least, here on this forum where there was spontaneous healing.  Don't hold your breath though, its 13% or less.

13 out of 100 of us spontaneously heal.  I like those odds better than 0/100
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

peter123

https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/aua/65296

it can get better, it makes sense because during erection there is tension on the plaque, internal traction and after a while it can make the plaque ofter I suppose
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.