Nesbit surgery, incision corpoplasty

Previous topic - Next topic

primi9

Hello! I had Nesbit surgery for my congenital curvature 75 down and 60 left. The penis was shortened 4 cm and completely straightened after surgery. I wonder if it's normal if soms residual curvature comes back? I am now 5 months from surgery. I heard that tissue stretches a bit overtime. I also wonder if some suture break, but there would be bleeding right. It's just I felt some knot on the left side, now i feel it more soft. Is it because its's absorbable suture. I'm little confused. Has anyone have firsthand experience, if some residual curvature is normal? Or has everybody have exact the same penis right after surgery?
Thank you so much!!  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Return of some curvature has happened to guys here.  I'd check w your doc.  Softening of the suture scar could be a good thing.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

john.doe.550

prim, unfortunately, no experience to answer your question with. However, I wish to thank you for providing details about your surgery.  Hoping the results look and feel good, as well as satisfy you.  (i'm a surgery candidate, hence my interest and appreciation).
Age: 65. Peyronies Disease in MAR 2019. 90 dgree upward curve.. Immediate &  severe. Xiaflex, APR 2019 to early 2021, slow but minor improvement through 2021. Incisional corporoplasty surgery completed in late 2022.