This is the time

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownacurve

I left my ex 5 years ago. Around four years ago I noticed a "lump" and soreness in my penis, within 6 months I was unable to have intercourse. I have focused on job, on my kids and on everything that denial provided. I was supposed to get straightening and grafting two years ago but I became ill with stomach flu the night of, the anesthesiologist refused to do the surgery that day due to my dehydration and slight fever left. Due to difficulties in my life as well as fear I suppose, I did nothing until this spring. I saw a urologist who is a student of Levine. I was told plication, grafting and straightening or an implant were my choices. Since I have turned sixty and while I can get erections, I have mild BPH and post surgery could change things so the recommendation was to have an implant. I will get this within a week now. I am nervous, fearful, and excited to have some semblance of normalcy in my life again. I have ignored attractive women for the fear of having to turn down relationships and I am ready to hopefully proceed into a better and more healthy phase of life. So....what the hell....here goes....
60 Years Old, healthy and young for age, diagnosed 3 years ago. Verapamil by Levine, recommended for either plication or graft, but surgery cancelled. Abandoned hope for 2 years. Implanted AMS 700 CX October 2020. So far, so good.

Hawk

Excited for you finally addressing this issue and turning the page to a more fulfilling life.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums