Has anyone tried this in home acoustic wave device for peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

AlterEgo

https://getmyphoenix.com/  Let us know if you use this or will use it so we can know your results looks like it is fairly new to the market.  It is a use at home acoustic wave device.  Says it treats peyronies and ed  
42 male
main symptoms are hollow feeling shaft
scar tissue on corporas shown on ultrasound
Loss of girth, weak flaccid skin sensitive

lanyc

Curious as well...i just came across this but have not yet ordered it..
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

AlterEgo

Quote from: lanyc on October 07, 2020, 10:36:15 AM
Curious as well...i just came across this but have not yet ordered it..

I have spent more in supplements in a year.  However  not sure if it's true shockwave or just acoustic wave.  Might help let me know if you buy  
42 male

pey ron

IIRC there are two kind of ESWT, and one is bad while the other one is very good. We should double check that this device uses the good one...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

AlterEgo

Quote from: TonySa on October 08, 2020, 10:55:50 PM
Shockwave has not shown progress w Peyronies Disease.

You are incorrect TonySa.  I am not sure how studied you ar eon shockwave, I am years in studied of shockwave.  Please delete false information.  Just a 10 second google search will show you. And this was in 2016, more advancements and clinical trials since then  For example "LiESWT remains a useful and valid minimally invasive treatment option for men with Peyronies Disease who have failed conventional medical therapy and are not keen to undergo surgical intervention. In a carefully selected group of men with Peyronies Disease, LiESWT appears to be safe, has moderate efficacy in improving penile curvature and pain, and is associated with high level of acceptance and patient satisfaction rate." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4893523/
42 male

projectpd

"Hatzichristodoulou reported an increase in penile deviation in 40% of patients following LiESWT although only five (10.9%) patients showed an increase in plaque size in this group (14). Similarly, Chitale reported deterioration in dorsal and lateral angle in LiESWT compared to control group, with no change in plaque size in most of the patients from both groups (15). In fact, most patients who showed an increased penile deviation after LiESWT also showed an increase in plaque size confirming that an increase in plaque size correlates with worsening of penile deviation."

I conclude more a case of it can be beneficial but is too risky . there is little knowledge & no consensus how it works but theories include damaging the plaque, in which case how do you know it won't damage healthy tissue too much? If ita via an inflammatory reponse then runs counter to using anti inflammatory agents to manage/treat the condition.
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

AlterEgo

anyone try this yet? (Link removed - You posted this once.  Do not spam the forum with this commercial link) Admin
42 male

Hogster

Hi all,

I am a 50 year old widower that has a 30 degree upward curve from Peyronie's. The onset dates back to early 2018.
I saw a urologist in early 2019 who prescribed 400 mg of Pentox twice a day with the use of a tracking device at the rate of 1 hour/twice a day. He told me it would take a long time for the treatment to work but after 6 months of daily tracking I noticed the device was creating more damage to my penis due to the tightness that had to be used in order to keep the head of my penis from slipping out of the noose.
So I stopped doing the traction exercises but kept taking the Pentox at the rate of 400 mg/day, figuring it wouldn't hurt to keep as much blood flowing into my penis as possible.
I am now looking to purchase an ESWT machine and would very much appreciate any input anyone can give me on what would be a good machine to invest in. I have done much research as far as studies and many of them have shown very good results using this technology.

From what I've gathered so far, the latest in urology for treatment of Peyronie's would be using a Low intensity Focused ShockWave as opposed to Radial, with these particular settings:

Energy: 0.1-0.25 mJ/mm2  Frequency: 3 Hz. 6 treatments: 2/week with 1 week interval on an erect penis.

I know there are machines out there that have both sets of heads, radial and focused. I am considering one of those since the radial heads can be used for treating ED. Does anyone here own such a machine and/or have tried one? And if so, what would be a good machine to invest in?

Many thanks.

50 of age, widowed. Onset early 2018. 30 degree upward curve. Lost 2" in length and 1" in girth. Have tried tracking device in combination with Pentox. Stopped the traction as it made condition worse but still on Pentox.

western

Does anybody know if any of these devices would be covered by an insurance? and there for might be covered by the VA.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions