Rheumatoid Factor on the limit and possibly high

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

I have got my test results today and my RF was on limit and a bit on the positive side, so i can finally have a F^@$!ng doctor being able to treat me. Do any of you guys also have positive or near positive RF levels? What did you do to stop your disease from progressing? This might be the start of arthiritis and that could be the reason. I feel so much better after years of torture jesus christ. Should i possibly opt for Biologic blood marker tests and get Biologic drugs? Any experience is appriciated.

pey ron

Interesting. I've been suspecting this as well. I have been having a much above the threshold RX factor for several years now, but each time the confirmation tests said it's not arthritis. Doctors say it must be some other autoimmune disease but won't figure out which one. If you learn anything please let me know.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hontas

pey ron

FMF
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Ankylosing Spondylitis

i am probably a carrier for all of those. Maybe even a symptomatic one for AS. So i think in my case its related to those. My last doctor(rheumatologist) was suggestive of these as well.

diehardpatriot

Hontas, do you experience pain throughout the whole body?  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Hontas

nah but PM me if you have similar risk factors.  

diehardpatriot

I was tested a while back and my RF and other inflammatory markers were all considered low. I'm glad you have found something that may make a difference for you. I am just asking because it's weird how high RF would only affect your D. I imagine it'd have an effect on your whole body and your recovery when playing sports or doing workouts. Keep us updated on how you get this treated and what difference it makes
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Hontas

I have other blood symptoms but they are bare minimum. But i finally found a Rheumatologist that apparently is some kind of god, or the others were just wasting my F^@$!ng time. I am getting tested for some Genetic tests and will try anything to get over this. Weirdly i am extremely well muscled and when i work out i have no problem building mass etc. i am injury prone but it's not like i am made of glass.