AlterEgo

42 male
main symptoms are hollow feeling shaft
scar tissue on corporas shown on ultrasound
Loss of girth, weak flaccid skin sensitive

TonySa

That's not what I read:

Results

A total of 14 studies were found. Non-conventional therapies included platelet-rich plasma (PRP), hyaluronic acid (HA), combination therapy of PRP and HA, extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT), stem cell therapy (SCT), mycophenolate mofetil (MMF), and H-100. Most studies were limited to animal models and reported modest improvements in angulation and erectile function. Complication rates and cost of each treatment were infrequently reported.

Conclusions

There is limited evidence supporting non-conventional therapies for Peyronies Disease. As such, they are currently not recommended in clinical guidelines.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

AlterEgo

Quote from: TonySa on October 01, 2020, 09:51:53 PM
That's not what I read:

Results

A total of 14 studies were found. Non-conventional therapies included platelet-rich plasma (PRP), hyaluronic acid (HA), combination therapy of PRP and HA, extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT), stem cell therapy (SCT), mycophenolate mofetil (MMF), and H-100. Most studies were limited to animal models and reported modest improvements in angulation and erectile function. Complication rates and cost of each treatment were infrequently reported.

Conclusions

There is limited evidence supporting non-conventional therapies for Peyronies Disease. As such, they are currently not recommended in clinical guidelines.
"Shockwave Therapy" Mean reduction of 21 degrees at 3 months (18/25 patients, 72%). Curvature improved from 30.4 to 25.0 degrees on average
42 male
main symptoms are hollow feeling shaft
scar tissue on corporas shown on ultrasound
Loss of girth, weak flaccid skin sensitive

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Younghopeful

I did 5 shockwave treatments, I found it helped with the pain (my worst symptom, was in constant pain 24/7 even flaccid for about 10 months). Unfortunately the pain would soon return.

It may be a coincidence but I also noticed that as I started the treatments the pigment of the skin on my penis started to lighten and the section where the peyronies is has become hypopigmented. The tissue also seems to be slightly less "healthy".

Just my experience though
Suspected peyronies after using a cock ring November 2019
Ring of tissue pigment change at base, hour glass effect on the right side, bands of scar tissue forming in 4 different spots
Significant pain in both flaccid and hard states