Absolute best doctors for an implant that I can get an appointment with asap

Previous topic - Next topic

McChicken94

Hello, I have been dealing with gradually worsening of peyronies for a looong time. It seems I never truly got out of active phase. Since 17, 26 y/o now. I have long thought there was no option for me and am still not convinced. But I did reach a point where I can accept the size I lost and just want to move on and live a relatively normal live otherwise. I feel there is still something left to save, but I waited too long and should have done it faster. So how can I get the best treatment as soon as possible? My plan is to call the top urologists worldwide and just see which one responds quickest and can plan an appointment with me the soonest. I know it seems like I am trying to rush it, but mentally I have been waiting and hoping for a long time and now commited to the idea of an implant and can accept it. Getting worse and worse and ending up impotent is the onky thing I can%u2019t accept. So yeah, I%u2019m ready. Hope y%u2019all can point me into the right direction. I already mailed Dr. Eid, but might call as well since it might take longer waiting for a reply trough mail. Any other recommendations are appreciated.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Can anyone say there is one best doctor?  I could have gone to any doctor.  I was a little closer to Dr. Kramer but chose Dr. Eid.  No one beats him in infection rate.
No one is more accessible.  He will give you his personal phone number, and he takes calls on holidays.
No one has done more implants.
He has implanted thousands of both major brands.
No surgeon has you cycling your implant sooner (3rd day) or having sex sooner (21 days)
He is aggressive in maintaining maximum size.
He is very likable, and his staff are all helpful.
He takes his own team into surgery, so he is not using rotational surgical nurses or technicians.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Dr Karpman did mine and I'm happy.  However if cost was no object I would choose Dr Eid as he does EVERYTHING possible to maximize size.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

TonySa

McChicken94

Yeah, thanks for all the info. And yes, seems I have options. Now I just hope I remain somehwat stable until then and the implant can actually help me. I think it can, but never stabilized always scared me and I used to think maybe an implant can't work if I do not stabilize.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa