I am the wife, & I just want him to touch me in any way, not interested

Previous topic - Next topic

dkndi411

Hi Everyone,

Like I said, I am the wife and my husband won't talk about it at all.  Had the full round of injections, almost made it worse.  Husband used to touch me sexually all the time but just came back from vacation and nothing at all, and this is a man who's life revolved around us having sex..  Anyone try sex therapy?  He uses DMSO but is hesitant to try anything let alone, talk to me about it...  I feel so alone and so starved for sex from him.

Any suggestions would help
Thanks

diane
David and Diane
Been together since 1996
married 19 yrs
I am 64 years old, David is 63.
Had extremely full sex life & 5 years ago lost interest, showed me his penis, had injections, says he desires me, but even no touching at all!  Very frustated

Stabler

Hello Dian and welcome to the group. I have sent you a PM with some helpful links in the forum and given you access to the Ladies Only room there is a lot of good information there as well.

If you need help finding anything drop me a line

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

PeyroniKirai

Sorry to hear this.  Just out of curiosity and no intention of interfering, but have you tried initiating sensual contact yourself?  Sex need not revolve around penetration; both men and women respond to many different forms of contact.
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED