Xiaflex + restorex traction

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Tom_E

Good stuff Tony - both of these worked well for me over time.
Nov 2019-60% Dorsal Curve-Some calcification
6 Verapamil injections -not much change
Traction & VED & DMSO+Mix -some change
4 XIAFLEX shots plus Traction -good change
Curve now 38% +2\3 inch added
1 year process so far
Thanks guys and this website!

PeteNYC10003

Hi all.  New to this forum, but I have the Restorex device which I've been using for about 2 weeks now.  I have a hard plaque below the glans so basically the head of my penis curves up about 60 degrees.  No ED.

I'm in the process of getting approved for Xiaflex and I've read all the studies that show that Xiafelx + RestoreX is your best bet for recovering lost length.

But none of the studies actually tell you how to do it?  I'm going to ask my doctor as well, but do you stop using RestoreX when you're getting shots of Xiaflex.  And then resume?  

Looking for advice.  I will definitely report back here and let you know what my results are.  Thanks!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Juan526

Sounds like you're doing great. Let us know how you're doing.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Mr man

Have just started similar treatment. Use restorex for a few weeks before taking injection. Cease the day before injection. After injection your penis is likely to suffer edema. It will fill up with fluid. Will likely resemble a balloon. I know it sounds stary but this is to be expected and nothing to worry about. You may also have some bruising.

You CANNOT use restorex untill edema has gone and bruising is substantially reduced. Normally it takes about 4 days.

That's as far as I have got, but I intend to restart restorex in a lower tension. Then work up over a 3 days

Continue the same cycle until your next injection date.

Consult with your urologist if you have any questions.

All the best.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.