New Plaque/Cord After Xiaflex?

Previous topic - Next topic

scronan

Hey all,

I am 17 days after my first round of Xiaflex. I've had a small, stable plaque for a few years that causes a bend up and to the left. I have been using RestoreX as instructed daily since the injections.

I've noticed during a few spontaneous erections over the last few days I have what looks and feels like a long cord on top of my penis that spans from the base all the way up to the glands and potentially another cord that points out at a 30 degree angle from the base and travels only an inch or so. I have no idea if this has always been there or is something new.

Has anyone had experience with Xiaflex potentially causing more Peyronies plaques? Maybe some trauma via the needles or something? Thanks in advance for your comments!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

alec

i can not say that xiaflex caused a new plaque but it definitley changed my curve a loooot. it reduced the indentation, but the curve increased a lot.  
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

peter123

Honestly this would be absolutely ridiculous. For the scar tissue to go from the base to the tip you'd have to have inflammation in all of that area, the xiaflex trauma if at all would be very much local where the injection is? I don't get it. Old men have been doing injection therapy for ED for decades without getting peyronies but you'd get a new scar just bc of one injection with collagenese in addition? If the penis of peyronies sufferers is really that prone to new scar formation we should all off ourselves let's be real here..

And Alexander, it seems like every single treatment is making your peyronies worse. It's a curious case since it goes against every single randomized controlled trial ever done. People usually don't get worse on xiaflex at all. Seriously if you read this forum you'd think trwtamrnt just exist to make people worse  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

dannys1s1

I had 4 rounds of Xiaflex and yes the plaque definitely feels different than before the shots. I believe the Xiaflex while breaking the plaque down also relocated and reshaped it, and not necessarily to my liking in some instances as it in part dislodged from the pubic base moreover to the lower side of my penis.

For me, my Peyronies started by my injecting Quad-mix at the base of my penis for around 2 years about a couple of times a week, and I had no clue until I saw a bend to the right and my penis seemed smaller about ny issues. I do PTT with my Restorex each day and I am seriously considering an implant. My ED is to some extent in part psychological as the head game of anxiety performance I would go through at times with a new woman and possible ED were totally removed, not to mention the sex was the best I ever had with the shots. I was also told that I have a Venus leak so there is a physical aspect as well then pear that all together with the Peyronies issues..implant then makes sense.  Although its a very extreme solution, as I can get and maintain an erection now, it knocks out much of my other issues.  
Age 63
Had Peyronies disease w/45-degree bend from using Quadmix for 2 years for better sex
4 rounds of Xiaflex.  1-2" length loss (surgery may correct)
Titan Implant 10/21. Surgery by Dr. Valenzuela
Included TEP and Grafting.

sunbird

This sounds like exactly what happened to me after my last injection. New hard cord from deep in the base all the way up, curve is worse than ever. Dr said it was not possible...
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions