Best Premature ejaculation stretching/yoga routine and CAN'T feel anything when

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereYou

Hey!

So i have EXTREME premature ejaculation (I mean as soon as my tip touches the vagina i ejaculate, even before its in properly), I believe my problem comes from starting to masturbate at such a young age with a goal to orgasm AS QUICK as possible, i would clench so hard and did this for years until discovering that it is probably causing my premature ejac. It's also mainly been on a hard chair hunched over. I also am a stressed personal in general so i've also probably held a tight clench.

As soon i touch my penis i get involuntary kegels, it's really bad, it also feels like the frenulum is super sensitive thus causing extreme involuntary kegels.

Now i've done a lot of looking over the the PE GYM threads on PremEjac and it seems there is a few things that have helped people and thus have caused me to create the below routine, which i plan to do the following routine 2-3 times a day:

ROUTINE:
-Holding a Hindi squat and rocking.
-Reverse kegels.
-Pigeon pose.
-Happy baby pose.
-Childs pose.
-Tennis ball massage on perineum
-Practising Bhadrasana.
-Anterior pelvic tilt routine by scott herman fitness.

DAILY HABITS:

-Reverse kegeling as much as possible throughout day.
-Deep breathing as much as possible.
-Consciously reminding self to relax all day.
-Great posture.

MAIN QUESTION:

-Regarding Reverse kegels, i understand completely the concept of them in terms of the 'Pee feeling' but not actually peeing, and how also they can be such a subtle stretch, i really have read all posts about them but i really cannot feel anything doing them! If i try to relax and imagine the area surrounding the penis and between anus and scrotum i just cant feel anything, i can feel something if i deep breath and kind of push out the lower abdominal.. How long can it take for one to actually start feeling the benefit of doing them? Is it better on back or standing up generally?

-Is my routine okay?

(Also i know some will recommend a pelvic floor physio, THERE IS NOT one anywhere near me, so it's out of the question, i've rang around and not one is near me, I dont see the point anyway as there is people here who have posted that they've been to a pelvic floor physio and we can see the common stretches prescribed)  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.