Tympanosclerosis / otosclerosis / chronic otitis media

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

I had many painful mid ear infections when i was a child, i developed conductive hearing loss on that ear. Later a doctor discovered and diagnosed otosclerose. I got a hearing aid, which helpes me a Lot. But after 2 months with the aid i got peyronie. I did Not See a Connection, but than after 2 years of More less stable peyronie, i got a new Plaque after adjusting the volume of the hearing aid.

I See a (i feel) a Connection. Maybe desperate nonesense.....

Anyone with ear Problems/ Hearing aid and peyronie?  
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

peter123

This sounds almost like satire. Do you get plaque from literally anything? People here make it sound as if Peyronies Disease is a joke with new plaque popping up at random times during the years after the most ridiculous crap like using hearing aids or minoxidil, it's just crazy. If this is not desperate nonsense I quite literally can't think of what is. How is something mechanical in your ear going to affect the tissue of the penis  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

TonySa

Jeeze Peter, it's just a question.  Please don't discourage people from asking questions and participating.  Actually it's quite an interesting one.  I've never heard of such a connection but I certainly see how the correlation (even if just coincidence) would be quite disconcerting.  It will be interesting to hear if anyone else has observed this.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

alec

Actually i am very much with you Peter123. It might just be my mind trying to make some Sense out of this crap....

But i have read that tympanosclerosis and peyronie is correlated. With makes it more interessting. Two diseases with wound Healing... Maybe the Stress in the ear worsens the whole Collagen System?  
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

peter123

Related to the disease itself maybe but not to mechanical changes on the device, how would that even be physically possible?  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

TonySa

Do you mean you're with alex?  Peter dismissed it...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

alec

No i mean peter123 ... i can understand how it makes him angry.... and how it seems nonesense but it thought it... it is Not a joke. Just trying to find Sense  

alec