Is it all a myth??

Previous topic - Next topic

Chester2

Hi all, this is my first post & before I go any further I'll give my apologies, I don't want ot greate any disharmony.
My goal was to straighten a curve in the shaft of my penis, not to gain length or girth. I'm not the buigest in the locker room measuring in at 5 3/4" & when I strighten the shaft I measure 6". The angle of bend its around 10 >15° witch doesn't sound like much but its enough to irate my wife& im sure you all know about the confidence thing in your our heads
All that being said.
I have had quite a read though of a number of pages though here, I've also spent quite a bit of money on what most reviews said was one of the best traction rod devices on the market, with no success. To get the slightest tensions the head of my penis kept slipping though the collar that tightens behind the head, it didn't matter what kind of fix I tried.
I would like to try a cup traction device that fits over the head & hopefully doesn't slip off. I'm not only looking to use a concentrated  stretch but also looking for a all day stretcher to keep the tears at a cellar level slightly open.
I would like all the information I can get from you all please.
There are so many reviews out there that may be paid for.
Your experience & knowledge is important to me,

Thank you lots & lots..

NeoV

Which device did you get?

I recommend Penimaster Pro for suction, followed by Phallosan IF you want to wear it while moving around often.

Chester2

Thanks very much for your input. I'm taking that under consideration & will research. I'm a little wondering if one is applying tension to the penis shaft wouldn't the length of skin stop the trnsion being applied to the Corpus Cavernosum & Corpus spongiosum OR wouldn't there have to be enough tension be put on the Corpus cavernosum & Corpus spongiosum to feel tension on the fundiform ligament & suspensory ligament  excuse that's what anchors the penis to the bone.  

TonySa

I'd agree and found the PMP very helpful.  I did end up w Restorex w same benefits and only needing to wear 2x30 minutes daily.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Chester2

TonySa forgive me for asking, what pmp.
What was your reason for stretching.
What were your start measurements & how much of a difference have you seen?

Chester2

I started with the X4 Labs Penis Extender. I couldn't feel any tension unless I put enough tention on it for the head slipping out after three minutes.

TonySa

PMP = penimaster pro.
Both it and restorex can improve length, curvature and sometimes girth.
Restorex has more tension and can bend against the curve if desired-significantly decreasing wear time.
You can read many Guys experience w both on this forum.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Chester2

Yes thanks for the explanation of the acronym. I was thinking that's what it meant but thought I'd better ask the question so I don't go on a merry tangent.