2-years post surgery (degloving, nesbit), help with scar + pain?

Previous topic - Next topic

redmario

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm so glad I found this forum as I've been in the dark all this while not knowing what to do.

I'm a 30y male who has been diagnosed with Peyronies Disease 2 years ago. I consulted my urology surgeon and he recommended the procedure for me, which I've taken upon without much consideration as it was my only (quick) solution at that point in time. Looking back, it wasn't a terrible idea after all.

My 40 degree angle was reduced to 20, which I think is a great improvement.  Up until today scar from the plication can be felt as a fibrosed lump (1x2cm) when flaccid, which I think is fairly normal. However, the scar from my degloving incision (removing the outer skin before plication) has darkened up and the suture lines are still visibly dark up til today. I've re-consulted my surgeon about this but was only given reassurance, which I am terribly disappointed about. The scar has progressively impacted my self confidence as, not gonna lie, looks terrible. Does anyone who faces a similar issue have ways to brighten up the scar or remove it completely? I've contemplated exfoliating but.. i've honestly never heard of people trying this on their genitals... Please, any help will do.

On another note, just right beside my fibrosed lump I could feel a lone internal suture which pricks me sometimes during sex or masturbation, even after 2 years. I have to press hard on the lump to readjust the suture, to minimize the pain. In general the skin over the side of my plication has reduced sensitivity as well (touching on it feels lesser compared to the other side). Is this normal?

Thank you so much that you've read up til here, please if you experience anything similar or know any solutions I'd like to hear your thoughts.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

bricedu13

Salut, sans indiscrétion tu t'es fait opérer par quel chirurgien ?

Mr man

Hello, have you tried simply using oils for scar tissue? Coconut oil is good. I'v had burn scars all my life. Covering arms, neck, and shoulders.

As a child I remember people looking at them with different reactions. From none to moans of 'urgghhh'. For me, they were just part of me and always had been. To anyone who said 'urgghhh'. I had the idea of putting my scared arm in front of there face. They would shiver and recoil. Then I'd push it more. The more they moved away the more I moved closer. Even chasing them through the playground with my arm up front showcasing my repellent scar. This was amusing to me and made me a talking point in class. People wanted to know about where my scars came from and I had a story to tell.

I understand you find the scars ugly, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If nothing else. They give you a story to share with the girls. Girls react positively to a good sympathy story and man, you have one. Use them to your advantage.  

And yes... I do have scars on my penis. They arrived at a later time. Have to admit in concerned me. There was nothing to worry about. It's never put off any partner. And I also share that story. People are kind and sympathetic.

If you have keloid scars. There is a home remedy. Pvt me. I can help.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.