Traction Semi Erect Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

McQueen

Hi

Before I start, I would never place an erect penis in traction, or even suggest it.

However, lately, I have been getting up early on a morning to try and get 2 hours of traction in before I go to work. On some occasions I have snoozed a little watching the telly, ( whilst still in traction ).

Twice, I have woken up, no more than semi erect, whilst in traction. There was no pain, or discomfort, and took the traction device off immediately, to be safe.

The strange thing was, on each occasion,  I did obtain an erection about half an hour later, and it was definitely straighter than it had been.

Has anyone else experienced this ? Even though it looked like an improvement, I am scared of causing further damage by doing this, and have since stopped, in case I nod off again !!

Any thoughts anyone ?

Cheers

Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

Olive

What traction device are you using? I don't think you could fall asleep if the tension you used was intense, so I don't think you can do any harm. Show me a guy who can fall asleep while using restorex with max tension, Chuck Norris maybe?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

I do NOT recommend traction when hard, but that said, somewhat filled out works for me. I have done traction semi-hard for years and it seems to be okay and maybe even helpful, depending.
Please do not do this unless you know what you're doing!

doobie3

Quote from: Olive on September 08, 2020, 09:06:00 AM
What traction device are you using? I don't think you could fall asleep if the tension you used was intense, so I don't think you can do any harm. Show me a guy who can fall asleep while using restorex with max tension, Chuck Norris maybe?

Chuck Norris here I guess.. I remember catching myself dozing off a couple times. I think if the tension from the restorex is hurting or being a ridiculous discomfort.. you should reposition.
22 yrs old - first noticed peyronies in June 2018, 30-35 degree curve, April 2020 - Consulted Dr. Ronald Suh - Advised against Xiaflex - Currently using Restorex Device

Olive

While I'm wearing phallosan forte plus+ I often try to get an erection by thinking some naked woman and it works and feels so good. I get crazy erections while wearing phallosan plus, it has become like an addiction for me. I like doing this more than masturbating with hand, feels way better and sexual.

McQueen

I'm not Chuck Morris!, lol. I am using the penimaster pro, and always have the tension set at approx 680g.

It is interesting that it did feel better after traction than it normally does.

All I can think is that you are getting good blood flow at the same time?
Peyronie Symptoms since 2016

45 degree bend to the left, corrected, but upward curve of 40 developed whilst under traction.

Soft lump opposite curve

VED, Taladafil, Ubiquinol, DMSO + Iodine + Paba, L Citrulline, Black Seed Oil & MSM

Olive

680g tension is the minimum tension, it doesn't feel anything. Optimal tension is 1200g, you can feel that. There is no point going over 1200g, you just get poorer results.