Likely Acute Phase

Previous topic - Next topic

PFOC

Hi all, thanks for reading my post.

About three months ago I noticed a lump (actually a pair of lumps close together) when flaccid.  At first there were no other symptoms (pain, curvature, etc.).  I went to see Uro about three weeks after noticing it.  The Uro ordered a ultrasound which reported a lesion consistent with Peyronies, but not definitive.  

About 4-5 weeks after noticing the lump, I started experiencing mild pain during erection, exactly where the lumps were.

About 9 weeks after first symptom, there was a clear 'dent' or decrease in width on the right side of the erect penis, at about the same point - lengthwise - as the lump.  By now the two small lumps were more like one continuous lump.  

At 10-11 weeks after first noticing the lump, there is a clear curve/hook to the right in the last inch or two of the penis when erect, consistent with the location of the lump.  To the touch you can feel a narrowing of the shaft at this point.

Generally speaking, no ED problems during this time.

Seems pretty conclusive to me that this is acute Peyronie's.  I am considering making an appointment with Dr Tajkarimi, a urologist reasonably close by whose website says he specializes in Peyronie's.  Has anyone worked with Dr. Tajkarimi?

Also, any immediate recommendations on self-treatment?

Thanks!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

PFOC, welcome to the forum.  I hope you find the answers and the support you are looking for.  I am not familiar with Dr. Tajkarimi.

It is critical that you read this document more than once.  It will give you suggestion for what you can do now and how to prepare to get the most out of your doctor's visit.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

It would also help us and you if you read this and filled in your signature line so we gould keep up with a short bio.https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10819.0.html

Good luck, now go do your homework  ;)

Hawk

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

PFOC

Thank you, Hawk.  I have read the Survival Guide and will re-read at your recommendation :-)

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions