How I treated Peyronie Disease in 5 Months

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent123

Hi Guys,
Sorry for my bad english im from germany.
In the past 5 months i was just reading everything about peyronie disease and didnt post anything but i got some improvements and i want to share it with you guys. Maybe I can help you with the things that i took.  
It started all in April this year. I felt a little Plaque and was worried about it. I went to the urologist next day and he told me that i have peyronie disease. I already had a curvature to the left befor my first visit to the doctor.
He gave me Potaba. I took it  but for the next 14 days i felt very ill because of the sideeffects of potaba.
After that i found a new Urologist who knows a lot about peyronie disease. He told me to stop potaba because of the side Effekts and he told me to take different medicaments and vitamins.
I took about 14 weeks every day:
Tadalafil 5mg
L-Carnitin 3g
L-Arginin 5g
Vitamin E 400iE
Blackseed Oil 1 spoon in the morning and 1 in the afternoon
At this time i had no Sex. I masturbated 1 time a week to let the penis rest. While taking a shower i let the water hot on my penis and for the last 20 seconds i put cold water on my penis. This helped me a lot. Today in the Morning i Was at my urologist to check if there was some improvements. The Doctor told me that everything looks good and if there will be no pain for the next weeks then i should be in the chronic Phase.
I just wanted to share my Story with you guys maybe my treatment can help someone.
I hope you understood my Bad english :D
If someone have a question you can write me i will try to answer as fast as possible.

Nice regards
Vince
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

johnd1201

68 years old, diagnosed 8/19, 70 degrees left curve at the base, started Restorex, discontinued after 11 months, 10 degree improvement

Mr man

Hello,

Thank you so much. Yours is the only other post using black seed oil successfully, or indeed using black seed oil!

I just posted something in 'alternative treatments' using black seed oil topically.

Congratulations on your successful treatment. My feeling is early treatment is key to your success.

By the way. Your English is very good. Much better then my German.

Gutten tag.

Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

peter123

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR REPEATED RULE VIOLATIONS He never had Peyronies Disease but has body dysmorphia and his pastime was to attack all treatments, medical resources, and opinions.

Vincent123

@johnd1201 There is just a little improvement in curvature but not much. I think the treathment that i used can help to stop the acute phase faster. If there will be any improvement in curvature i will let you guys know.

@Mr man I've red a lot about Black seed oil and was very facinated about the effects of it and i think that this oil helped me a lot. Natural vitamins and other things like blackseed oil can help a lot sometimes. Yes you are right i also think that early treatment is key to success. Thank you very much. I will read your post about using black seed oil.
Guten Tag

@peter123 i was in cologne in a doctors Office. Its called Urologie am Ring. There a three doctors and all of them know a lot about peyronie disease and i think that they are very good.

mmiku

Quote from: Vincent123 on September 07, 2020, 06:42:52 AM
Hi Guys,
Sorry for my bad english im from germany.
In the past 5 months i was just reading everything about peyronie disease and didnt post anything but i got some improvements and i want to share it with you guys. Maybe I can help you with the things that i took.  
It started all in April this year. I felt a little Plaque and was worried about it. I went to the urologist next day and he told me that i have peyronie disease. I already had a curvature to the left befor my first visit to the doctor.
He gave me Potaba. I took it  but for the next 14 days i felt very ill because of the sideeffects of potaba.
After that i found a new Urologist who knows a lot about peyronie disease. He told me to stop potaba because of the side Effekts and he told me to take different medicaments and vitamins.
I took about 14 weeks every day:
Tadalafil 5mg
L-Carnitin 3g
L-Arginin 5g
Vitamin E 400iE
Blackseed Oil 1 spoon in the morning and 1 in the afternoon
At this time i had no Sex. I masturbated 1 time a week to let the penis rest. While taking a shower i let the water hot on my penis and for the last 20 seconds i put cold water on my penis. This helped me a lot. Today in the Morning i Was at my urologist to check if there was some improvements. The Doctor told me that everything looks good and if there will be no pain for the next weeks then i should be in the chronic Phase.
I just wanted to share my Story with you guys maybe my treatment can help someone.
I hope you understood my Bad english :D
If someone have a question you can write me i will try to answer as fast as possible.

Nice regards
Vince

how you use Blackseed Oil 1 spoon in the morning and 1 in the afternoon? i'am italina sorry for my english.

Fix This

Hi all

What made you use Blackseed oil as a treatment? I'm interested in trying it . I just hadn't come across it as a treatment t for Peyronies until these recent posts

Many thanks
47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs