Hello people, need your advice

Previous topic - Next topic

doon

I posted here before but I didn't go to a urologist.
Now I've went to two urologists, one told me he felt something and required no ultrasound to diagnose me with peyronie, he prescribed me arganine, cartinine, vit E, an anti inflammatory drug and a bunch of other supplements.
Now the other urologist said he felt nothing and had me do an ultrasound where he said he didn't see anything wrong with the results.

My symptoms are:

• Penis when erect and lying down on my back would face my head (it used to face the wall)
  • Sometimes I get morning erections but during the day I can't get hard at all (Penis fills but doesn't get hard , maybe psychological)
  • Sometimes I get like bands around penis during bowel movements
  • Downward curve when going to semi erect state but resolves if penis fills

Which doctor should I follow? And do these symptoms sound like peyronie's (Erect penis is straight)
Does erectile dysfunction from peyronie's ever gets resolved?
You people are great and this forum is a perfect support system so thank you
Age 20

Hawk

Doon,

Since you posted here before thais introductions board is not where you will get the best responses.  This area is only for a member's first posts.

Please post on the main forum below on one of the boards that might be appropiate for your questions.  You might try the general questions board or one of the other boards.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums