Hard flaccid, Risk of fibrosis?

Previous topic - Next topic

AntoinerSpain

Hello,

About 1 month and a half ago I made a post about my possible injury.

I got a recommendation to continue with pelvic floor exercises and my condition has gotten better. Severe hard flaccid only occurs when I am quite stressed. Now my penis hangs a little bit softer but its texture is not nearly as flexible as it used to be before the incident.

A perpendicular hardened artery or vein has appeared on the left side of the base; it is thin, it has heartbeat too, it is weird.

My penis feels deattached from the base, it is like the muscles that control bloodflow are stiff.

My strange curvature remains, there is no more pain on the glans. Sometimes lying on my back and with my head not touching the surface where my back is (I do not know how to properly describe it) my flaccid penis curves; I can undo that sudden curvature.

Now, since my penis bloodflow is probably reduced by tight pelvic floor, is there any risk about developing a grade of fibrosis?
Is there any test to see whether you have damaged a nerve or not?

Thank you.

-Possible injury after using a penis ring, pain only on the left side of glans, hard flaccid, and strange left curvature that I can "correct" while it is getting erect, if I do not "fix it" it will be curved, No pain during erection, much stress