Restored Newbie Questions

Previous topic - Next topic

anon1986

So, forgive me if these are repeats, but I searched and couldn't find much. I have a couple of questions re: Restorex

I've done short 15-minute training sessions the last 2 days to get used to the device. I get the hang of it, but there's one thing I'm not understanding: burying the white lines.
No matter what, they're still there. I went to the end of the tension rods and yet, could still see the white lines. Am I doing it wrong?

Also, a couple of comfort questions:
I've done gauze under the tape wrap on my glans, yet it still feels very cramped, to the point that afterwards my glans is cold (only for a few minutes). Any other way to make this comfortable?
I used the device laying down. Do I have to hold the base against my body the entire time? I let go and it would lean forward a bit, is this bad?

Thanks  
50° curve to the right at 33, narrowing, mild ED

implanted age 34 in 2021, Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE
Dr. Hakky

johnd1201

I had difficulty at first as well. Worked best for me to lock the tension rods, then move the rods away from your body as far as you can go. Then slowly release the tension rods.

As far as wrapping, there's no right way. I ended up being most comfortable with tape, gauze, and a second layer of tape. My glans was almost always cold after a session.

Not necessary to hold the base. The slight forward lean is not a problem.  
68 years old, diagnosed 8/19, 70 degrees left curve at the base, started Restorex, discontinued after 11 months, 10 degree improvement