Curved penis all the sudden?

Previous topic - Next topic

Amisrableguy

My penis is curving to left at the base it looks like one side of tendon is pulling harder than the other! And dosent stay up!

I'm on trt and crashed my estrogen haven't been getting good blood flow to penis feels like only one side gets hard and twist into my body!

My doctor said there is no plaque or lumps it's not Peyronies just uneven pelvic floor?

My penis dosent look curved but my erections on get hard on one side causing my penis on the left side to turn into my body?

My doctor said there would be no way to perform surgery as there is no plaque?
I wanna try and traction but my doctor said the curve will go away when I get more blood flow down there?
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Hawk

Amisrableguy, welcome to the forum.  I hope you find the answers and support you need here.

Frankly, I would try a VED before traction.  

One of the first things you should do to get the most out of this forum is fill out your signature line that shows under your posts.  You can see mine under my post to give you a little background.
It helps so we don;t have to keep asking basic information and help you get better answers.  Here are instructions https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10819.0.html

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

If the doc diagnosed pelvic floor issues did they recommend treatment  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Amisrableguy

Is it possible it's pelvic floor and yes treatment getting estrogen back as low estrogen recks pelvic floor !
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc