16months in, looking for some advices

Previous topic - Next topic

Averysoreman

Hey guys thank you so much for all the help, so this is the end of almost my 18th month of this hell, I have a few questions,

I can feel noticeable plague/ridge and get severe hour glass after anything sexual ,my penis has no curve when erect but I can notice it slightly lean to the left, when semi erect it will curve a lot with a viable dent . ive seen 3 urologists and because I don't have any curvature when my penis is erect I have been getting completely bluffed off, but meanwhile I'm sitting here for days on end in crippling pain. They have no sympathy for me they have not even giving me a ultrasound because "il be fine next month". This all started last April when my penis slipped from my partner and bent really hard

The first year was the definition of hell I have had sex maybe 3 times since this happend it seemed to begin to stabilize around the 1 year mark and was able to masturbate without repercussions but as soon as I had sex this July 1st it brought back the severe hourglass and 10 on the scale pain, it seems as if I don't touch my penis at all for minimum 1 month the pain will go down but I get so horny it is impossible to not give in and when I do I will get a good erection. No pain when I actually masterbate and because of holding in so long I get very powerful ejaculations almost 1foot high, 3 or 4 squirts but then I'm very sore after for a few weeks. So I don't think I'm experiencing ED. I'm just so confused. Do I need to abstain from sex my whole life?
Is it normal to be in stabilized phase then reignite the active phase? I'm just really hoping this will not take a full year to stabilize like it did the first time.

21 years old. Very high levels of pain. Started after excessive masturbation and intercourse one night drinking. No curve when erect but hour glass shape when flaccid.

TonySa

Ok, let's take a breath here.  Most men respond to treatment.  Please start by reading the survival guide and bring your questions back here.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
Also, everything is worse w pain.  I'd immediately start taking an NSAID daily (like ibuprofen) and if still having penile pain try generic voltaren gel applied directly to the penis.
You will get through this and again enjoy a healthy sex life!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Averysoreman

Quote from: TonySa on August 25, 2020, 11:18:38 PM
Ok, let's take a breath here.  Most men respond to treatment.  Please start by reading the survival guide and bring your questions back here.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.msg44057.html#msg44057
Also, everything is worse w pain.  I'd immediately start taking an NSAID daily (like ibuprofen) and if still having penile pain try generic voltaren gel applied directly to the penis.
You will get through this and again enjoy a healthy sex life!
My main question right now is if I went a few months without pain and not seeing hourglass and now it's back, does that mean the acute phase has started all over again?
When I went to the pharmacy to get voltaren as it was suggested by someone else the pharmacist gave me a very strict warning to not use it on my penis I'm assuming he was just misinformed.
21 years old. Very high levels of pain. Started after excessive masturbation and intercourse one night drinking. No curve when erect but hour glass shape when flaccid.

TonySa

Ok Peter, we know you've given up...

Avery, yes the pharmacist was misinformed.  If your condition (hinging and pain has worsened) your Peyronies Disease may have been reactivated in the acute phase.  First, immediately address the pain and then begin Peyronies Disease treatment.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.