Injecting Serrapeptase under skin

Previous topic - Next topic

Michiganguy19

Obviously a lot of studies done on serrapeptase and a few good reviews for Peyronie's disease. Unfortunately I cannot stomach it and constantly puke after taking one. Was just curious what happens if I bought some bacteriostatic water and dissolve some and then injected it under the skin but not directly into my dick. Serrapeptase has been shown to only eat away scar tissue and leave other tissue alone. There wouldn't be any pain from injecting cause I'm doing it under the skin and not directing into tissue. Just hoping it flows and hits all the scar tissue.

This is the result of non prescribed Expiermentation ---> https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33307341/
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

Paolo

That is strange that you cannot stomach Serrapeptase? I presume you take it well away from food and with a fair amount of water.

I would strongly advise not injecting it, I have no idea if it would be more effective than oral route, I would pass  :o
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

pey ron

You need anything you inject to be non-pyrogenic. So, you can't do this. Until some company will mass-produce injectable serrapeptase, that is.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Mr man

If you want to experiment with injections. I strongly recommend using a sterile saline solution. To mix the serapeptade with. I would recommend injecting subconscious (under the skin) to somewhere like the arm first. To test any adverse reactions. Have you had basic training on how to use a hyperdermic needles? What gauge is ideal? Ask a kindly nurse or doctor to help.  t's important to avoid veins, arteries, and nerves when injecting subconsciously. Only injuct .05ml to .08ml in one go. Also, you need to know what percentage of serapeptade to mix with the saline solution? Honestly, I have to idea of the safety of serapeptade when injecting. If you can start at a low percentage. For example. 3% then work your way up slowly. Say 6%, 9% untill there is an effect. if that happens to be negative. Then damage would be limited and probably reparable. That would be safest. Honestly, am not trying to encourage you. First and foremost think health and safety. Do a lot of reading. Before you start injecting your penis. Am assuming your not a doctor or nurse? Then your working from the ground up. Be sure you know what your doing. Before you go down this road. Definitely look at internal diagrams of the penis. To avoid the major arteries, veins, and nerves. There's a guy here who injected bromelain mix. Read his article before injecting. Am sure it will be helpful. Finally, really take your time. Fill yourself with plenty of knowledge before experimenting. That will help with the confidence to try such bold action.
This is the result of non prescribed Expiermentation ---> https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33307341/
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Asphyxia

I just read they need to be entric coated to work, have you tried that? It supposedly protects the pill from your stomach acid and your stomach from the pill, not sure how entric coated pills look like, i think many forms
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

NeoV

Someone just had to get his arm removed due to self injecting enzymes for Peyronie's.
I wouldn't do it.

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

NeoV

Mr man

Quote from: NeoV on January 13, 2021, 09:24:21 AM
I posted the study, it was posted just a few months ago.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,14685.msg132293.html#msg132293

Wow. Those pics are horiffic. If my messages have at enchoroged anyone the inject serrapeptade. I take it back. Please don't.

Was mostly trying to emphasize the knowledge and experience required to experiment when considering injections generally.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Hawk

Anyone here ever advocating self-injecting on this forum without a prescription from a legitimate medical doctor will be banned and their posts deleted.  It is insanity.  People die from such crazy self-experimentation.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums