VED questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortão Pra Direita

Is it common to pump, pump and pump and nothing happen? My girth is good, 13cm, but my VED doesn't work if my penis is flaccid, only if is semi erect.

Another thing: is dangerous to use VED without lube? Everytime I try to use lube, my balls get sucked too and it's very painful.

I think I bought a very cheap and crap device  :-\
Another waste of money.

-----
EDIT 08/28/20
I think now I'm using correctly. Today was my 4th time using it without any discomfort or stress.
At first, my doctor intructed me to put lube on my entire penis and on the rubber hole. Everytime I did this, my balls were pulled too and this was F^@$!ng painful.
So I stopped to use lube, but I had to get a semi-erection, otherwise I couldn't seal it enough to create vacuum. This was very stressful cause, even getting a semi-erection, half of the time it didn't work.

Now I fixed the issue: I just put lube on the rubber hole (and not on my penis), then I easily put my entire penis in the VED (flaccid state) and then pump. Everytime I do this, it works.

So, if you're dealing with a similar problem, try to do this. And NEVER over pump it. If you feel pain, probably you're doing it wrong.
1993 born. Brazil.
Peyronies since Sep 2019.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.
Mar/21 TEP + Titan Touch 20 cm + 1.5 RTE.

Surgery done by Dr. Marco Tulio Cavalcanti, in São Paulo.

Hawk

As long as you can create a vacuum without lube you don't need it.  It depends on the VED design to some extent.

Are you sure you are creating a vacuum when you are flaccid?  You either are or are not creating a vacuum.  If so then the VED is doing its job.  That is all any VED will do no matter how expensive it is.  So, a vacuum created by a cheap VED is as good as a vacuum created by an expensive VED.  THe cheap ones just break much sooner.

If you are sure there is a vacuum on your flaccid penis I would be patient and give it time.  Pump and wait, pump a little more and wait a few minutes, then repeat.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Tortão Pra Direita

Yes, it creates vacuum. The problem is the isolation is not narrow enough, so I can use it only with a semi erect penis.
I don't know whether this is a common VED problem or my VED is crap.
1993 born. Brazil.
Penis developed curvature, lots of plaque, loss of size and axial rigidity. Severe peyronie.

Hawk

can you tell us the model, or show us a webpage, or post a photo of the VED by it self or while you are using it?

It is not a common problem.

Monty

Hi if your using too much gel around the end of cylinder then often it will suck in your scrotum and balls, keep the end of cylinder and end of shaft free of gel.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Tortão Pra Direita

Quote from: Hawk on August 23, 2020, 11:34:43 PM
can you tell us the model, or show us a webpage, or post a photo of the VED by it self or while you are using it?

This model exactly. I put my penis in flaccid state and then pump the VED while pressing the small hole located in the big tube to create vacuum. I make sure everything is sealed and pressed against my body, but nothing happens. I need to have my penis semi erected to make it work. I'm gonna buy another one.

The problem is my urologist really scammed me. This model costs R$ 40 in the internet. He sold me for R$ 200.
With R$ 200 I could buy a much better one.
1993 born. Brazil.

Hawk

When you pump it flaccid do you think in is creating a vacuum in the cylinder and creating suction?  If it is then while this is not a real good  VED a great VED can do no more than create a vacuum so I would try to patiently get an erection with this one to make sure you can before spending money on another one.

What is the diameter of this VED at the opening in the base?

Tortão Pra Direita

Quote from: Hawk on August 24, 2020, 11:48:07 AM
When you pump it flaccid do you think in is creating a vacuum in the cylinder and creating suction?
It creates a suction, but I think that entry is so elastic that it barely seals. So I need a semi erection in order to have more girth and sealing.
This forum is in Erectile Dysfunction section, but I'm using this VED to treat my Peyronie. Even though my curvature degree is now something like 60º~70º, luckily I haven't developed Erectile Dysfunction.

Quote from: Hawk on August 24, 2020, 11:48:07 AM
What is the diameter of this VED at the opening in the base?
3.5cm
1993 born. Brazil.

Monty

Hi pump look the part, good sealing by the look of it, 3.5 cm same size as Soma 'A' cylinder so you are a bit restricted with your protocol, but a good starting unit.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

DarthPronius

I dunno if it's the type of VED you're using but I sometimes have issues with the VED not "engaging", ie not creating a vacuum for my penis, if my pubes are too overgrown so I keep it pretty short and the VED works better.
Age 37. First symptoms Jan 2019. Small (4mm) calcified plaque near head, and narrowing near plaque, last 1/3 of shaft. Used pentox for 1 year. Still using tadalafil 5mg, coq10. VED & mild traction helping w/ erection quality