Is this Peyronies? Or something more sinister?

Previous topic - Next topic

iJeax

Hi there, 25 Y/O M, aprox 9 months ago I noticed a hard lump in my penis when I pinched the bottom and the top together almost directly in the middle of the shaft where the penile urethral section would be. The mass is long, and bumpy. It feels as if it's attached to my urethra and it's hard like rope. I can feel it when I pinch the sides of my penis together as well. And if I pinch together the tip of my head where the urethral opening is, I can feel a bit of hardness in there as well but it's much thinner than the area that's a bit further down but it feels like it's all connected in one long strand. At first I was having symptoms of slight pain with erections, and pain when achieving orgasm. As well as feeling like I needed to frequently urinate, even after I just finished. Those symptoms subsided shortly after. No more pain with my erections, no pain during orgasm, and no issues with urine flow or anything. But the mass is still there, and seems to be the same size as when I first noticed it. It's not visible, but very palpable. If I push just underneath my penis, it cannot be felt easily, and it feels as if it's strictly attached to the top side of my penis deep inside the tissue. I do not have any kind of curvature in my penis either. But I did experience an injury during intercourse probably close to 2 years ago that caused my penis to jam while my girlfriend was ontop. I remember it being painful when it happened but that was it.

I'm kind of freaking out thinking it's something like a tumor or whatever, but there's no other symptoms other than the mass. No blood in my urine, no weight loss, no problems peeing etc. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Thanks.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

jan.schaller1958

You gotta get that checked out by a good urologist. If you're in BC, I'd recommend Martin Gleve, MD in Vancouver. He's the best. If not there, definitely get a diagnosis.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS

iJeax

I am in BC actually. Got a referral to see Dr Archambault really soon. I'm really worried it's something bad and I've been obsessing over constantly feeling the mass and it's driving me nuts. All I can do is wait, but it's really hard not to worry when it's something as important as your penis. And there's really nothing harmless about having a mass inside there, at least not to my knowledge so all I can think of is peyronies/tumor. Because what else could it be?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions