Manuel stretching after Nesbit Neov

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

Hello,

Having undergone a nesbit operation for a congenital curvature of 45 degrees downward and 20 degrees to the left. I now have an almost straight penis (12 degrees down and 5 degrees to the left).

I do manual stretching to recover lost length but also try to remove any residual curvature.

I saw that Neov advised stretching even at congenital curvature, but I didn't understand and I just read that he said to pull on the same side as the curvature, for example I should pull down and to the left? Knowing that I do the opposite, I pull up and to the right.

Can someone help me, and do you have a routine to advise me exactly what to do?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Alex83

My stretching routine is as follows:

Routine every other day

- Stretching for 30 seconds straight on then 15 turns to the left then 15 turns to the right then helicopter to pass the blood to the glans.
- Stretching for 30 seconds upwards then 15 rotations to the left then 15 rotations to the right then helicopter to pass the blood to the glans.
- Stretching for 30 seconds to the right then 15 rotations to the left then 15 rotations to the right then helicopter to pass the blood to the glans.
- Stretching for 30 seconds up and to the right then 15 rotations to the left then 15 rotations to the right then helicopter to pass the blood to the glans
- Stretching for 30 seconds straight on then 15 turns to the left then 15 turns to the right then helicopter to pass the blood to the glans.

And all that three times, that's 15 minutes of stretching every other day, is that enough?

27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

TonySa

Has your doctor recommended traction after Nesbit?  It would be a shame if you broke a suture doing it and the curve returned.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Alex83

Yes, he told me to wait six months after the operation, I'm at seven months now.
27 yo

Alex83

What do you think of my routine? Is that enough?
27 yo

TonySa

What is your condition Alex, why are you considering VED?  Please put this info in your signature line as well so folks know how to respond. Ts
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Alex83

I'm just going to stretch, not VED.

In order to regain some length and especially to correct the slight residual curve
27 yo

Alex83

my question is, is 15 minutes of manual traction every other day enough? Or isn't enough?
27 yo

TonySa

What does the doc recommend?  How much length do you hope to regain?

Alex83

I've already answered those questions for you Tony, does anyone else have an opinion about my routine?
27 yo

TonySa

You only said the doc recommended traction.  It would be good to hear how much/often of traction he recommends six months after Nesbit surgery.  It may help someone who is considering it in the future as I've seen no recommended protocols post surgery.  Same with how much length the doc thinks one may regain w traction after surgery-again the more we share the more info others will have if it later applies to them.  This is why I believe you are not getting recommendations as no one has shared such protocols.  

Alex83

Thanks Tony
Should we pull against the curvature?
27 yo

TonySa

Restorex pulls against the curve for a shorter period of time w good effect so that makes sense.  

Alex83

Hello,

Any other guys who've had a Nesbit procedure have had traction after the surgery?

Because I can see that it's advisable after a Stage procedure but why wouldn't it be advisable for a Nesbit?

The guys here who perform traction with Stage still have internal stitches (not yet dissolved) in their dicks (like nesbit)  
27 yo