Are you Missing Critical information and Answers on the Implant Board ???

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Due to a lack of available information I made a critical error of delaying an implant for well over a decade after I should have had one.  We have taken GREAT pains to make sure that information is now readily available for consideration to every man with Peyronies Disease and/or Erectile Dysfunction so they don't make the same mistake.

Information is available at your fingertips on this forum that is far beyond what is found on any other male sexual health forum on the internet.

If you have not carefully familiarized yourself with the sticky posts at the top of this implant board you are cheating yourself.  We have an extensive index to this board largely thanks to Pfract.  It has clickable links to key topics and posts.

There is a sticky post specifically to men "So you are Considering an Implant".  It answers many question, supplies links to more detailed information on many subjects and frequently asked questions.  For instance we repeated get asked if an implant can correct deformity or if grafting or Nesbit is needed also.  That document addresses that question and has a link to the correction of a 100+ degree correction with only an implant.

Unlike other forums where implant journals get shoved to the bottom and lost forever, we have an index that is always at your fingertips.

While we put great thought and effort into making information readily available we are always open to considering suggestions and whether they would help further or interferer with the forum's usability.  Please become familiar with the stickie posts at the top of the boards.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

tomas1

Hawk, I was fortunate to have learned almost everything about implants before I needed one. I had even speculated that I probably wouldn't get one when the time came.

When the time came I was ready,
85 years old.
Implanted 01/22/19 by Dr Avila.
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc reservoir
Diagnosed with Gleason  6 prostate cancer.
Monitoring it for now.