Nesbit scar still swollen

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

Hello I underwent a nesbit operation 7 months ago now, I underwent a circumcision with nesbit and I have since the scar a little swollen, I know it is common and it is called keloids but I have found no cure for the moment to remove them. The only thing that helps to reduce the swelling is not to have sex or the swelling will come back instantly, I moisturize my scar with bio oil, and I am now trying kelo kote a special keloid gel and I had also tried a corticoid cream that my doctor had prescribed but it was completely useless to me.

Has anyone ever had keloids after surgery?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Jack1909

I had one after 2012 surgery. As far as I know the only way to ger rid of a keloid is making a new scar, by surgery. But there is no 100% guarantee. What I ca say to you is it will improve over time. But it takes a lot.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Alex83

You have keloids even eight years later? :o
But that's abnormal.
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

TonySa

You might be confusing inflammation w a keloid-def have a doc check it out.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.