The best regime to combat hard Flacid/pelvic floor dysfunction..

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereYou

Brief history explaining how i think i got to where i am: (Skip if you want to just go to the actual routine to combat pelvic floor issues)

So i've experienced a shape change mainly when flacid and semi erect over the last few months along with new pain etc..

Now if you see my history post and recent diagnosis in my signature, I first did something 7 years ago which left me with thinning in certain area/penile pain and sensitivity/bad erection quality etc.. but was not progressing at all. In the last few months penis thinned out more in/bottle neck/worse deformity mainly when semi erect and flacid/more penile pain/slight curvature etc..

Now in the last few months there;s a few reasons why it could have gone worse and i'm not sure if i've 'flared up' my original pey that was from 7 years ago or i've just made my pelvic floor even more tight/worse, In recent months the following things could have either flared up peyronies or just made my pelvic floor a lot worse:
Edging a lot more to combat Premature ejaculation/Have been doing lots of weight training 6 times a week with mostly compound movements/'Balooning' penile masturbation method..

Now in the last few months since symtpoms have worsened i eased off on my weight lifting regime but in the last week went back to the same as before and i feel as though my hard flacid/penile deformity has gone worse!?

Now to combat the Pelvic floor issues, 2-3 times a day the following routine:

- Hindi squat (While breathing deep) hold for 5-10 mins.
- Focused reverse Kegels (While breathing deep) for 5 mins.
- Happy baby pose (While breathing deep) hold for 3-5 mins.
- Tenis ball rolled on perineum for a 1-2 minutes
- Runners lunge each leg 1 minute.

Then just some daily habits like:

- Meditation twice a day 15-20 minutes each.
- Straight posture at all times.
- Throughout day consciously reminding self to relax pelvic floor.
- Just reverse kegeling as much as possible during the day when doing day to day activities.

QUESTIONS:

- If i feel like things have worsened since doing my weight sessions again, is this a good sign that pelvic floor is a big culprit for me and i should ease off it?

- I want to start bike riding, is that a good form of exercise for the penis? Or is the constant pressure of the seat against perinium a bad idea? Is running much better?

Thanks guys!